Dec 22, 2010

home


I was once told that home is where your family at and future is where your heart is heading. According to this, I'm not at home right now and I don't have a future.

Some comforted me by saying that the future is uncertain, that I should take my time and enjoy what's now. Or were they comforting themselves?

There's a right and there's a wrong and there's also a me. I can find the wrong in what's right and the right in what's wrong but I can't seem to find me.

People change as necessary but they leave behind unchangeable memories in others. Their futures are built on the past that's set in stone.



At times it feels like I'm going down the highway, 100 miles per hour, in the wrong lane. Today is one of those days.

But hey, carpe diem! Seize the day and don't regret, youth!

20 comments:

  1. Home is where your stuff is at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is where I want it to be :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live every day like the last. It's not conforming ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very introspective stuff. Luckily, I missed out on that gene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im my opinion, everything is where you heart is leading u to, so follow your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool post, and nice photos. You got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cause pleading guilty costs less

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first picture is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. no, futures are only built on the past if you let it be..........Change can be a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the immortal words of Timon and Pumbaa, home is where the rump rests. Granted, they were jobless slackers, but they had a point.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the light in the photo, the blue sky still above, even the brake lights showing. Most of my stuff ends up looking like someone dropped the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you should become a lyricist man...great stuff, and the pics are impressive... followin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are beautiful, what camera do ou have?

    ReplyDelete
  14. actually all my photos are taken with an iphone, some with hdr, some not.

    ReplyDelete